Notice: We are still operating and serving businesses during this Covid-19 Pandemic.
Make an Enquiry
What Makes Us Stand Apart From the Rest with Industrial Video Production?
Our experience originated from Engineering video productions, beginning with TBS Engineering in Gloucestershire, and ever since, we have been producing high-quality videos for the defence sector, and various other industries. We can take care of the creative aspect; all you have to do is tell us what it is that you need filming. We’ll do the rest.
- We are competitive with pricing, and more focused on building a portfolio of satisfied clients with a strong reputation.
- We have a CAA licence for commercial aerial footage of your building for your industrial video.
- The quality of the video is superb, and clean in a 4K format that you can either send to your clients, or display in a meeting or on your website.
- We have a background in website design, and we can embed your video for you.
- We have experience in busy environments where danger is around every corner.
- We carry out a pre-site assessment and on-site assessment to ensure safety and professionalism on the filming.
Most requested of us are videos of production engineering and machinery, usually coupled in with voxpops (onsite interviews with engineers and crew), time-lapses of an assembly or installation taking place, interview with management or directors, and a video that includes aerial footage.
We film with Sony’s A7III camera range, which can produce crisp and clear footage that looks professional. We pair these with good lenses such as the Sony Zeiss Batis range, and Sigma Art lenses. Alongside our camera is our Mavic Pro 2 drone, which has a Hasselblad camera sporting a 1-inch Sony backlit CMOS sensor with 14 stops of dynamic range. We have lighting, and sound equipment such as wireless lavalier microphones and shotgun microphones.
- Pre-site and on-site assessment to ensure safety with filming and for safely piloting the drone.
- Filming storyline and shot list done beforehand with the direction of yourselves, to ensure we move in the right direction.
- Filming day to be short and well organised.
- Once footage has been processed, we will build a mock-up and send this to you, to make sure the footage is correctly assembled.
- Colour grading and finalising of the video production with a licensed sound track.
- Video production sent digitally to you using a service such as SendSpace or Wetransfer.
Client Case Study – TBS Engineering
With every video production like the June TBS Engineering shoot, we plan each stage carefully before filming. Once we got on-site, we got our aerial footage and piloted a UAV drone above the commercial property (We are licensed drone pilots).
We then worked with the engineers assigned to us, to help us film each step of the manufacturing stages. The filming process took no longer than 6 hours in total, as we had prepared beforehand. The post-processing took a few days as this can be the trickiest part. We had finished the video production within 4 days of filming and once we had confirmation that it was correct, we sent it electronically using WeTransfer.
William Cross – Group Sales Manager
‘We are in the business of large Capital Equipment manufacture for the Battery Industry. The completion from a successful customer inspection only allows a small window for promotional work such as videos, which Luke assisted us greatly. His approach to this bespoke nature of Industrial filming was exceptional and we have continued to develop our working relationship on a range of other projects. I cannot speak highly enough of his character, work ethic and look forward to working on our Robot Plate Loader in May this year.’
Freight Investor Services
‘I worked with Luke on behalf of my client Freight Investor Services which wanted an updated mobile-friendly website. Luke’s design skills, enthusiasm for the project and speed of response made the process fast and simple, it was completed within timeframe and to budget. It was a pleasure to work with Luke and I would heartily recommend his services.’
Mike Morgan Marketing
Mike Morgan – Director
‘I’ve worked with Luke Sutton on numerous client websites. He’s easy to work with, attentive and innovative. He understands the way that I work and looks after my clients in a polite and efficient manner. Highly recommended!’