In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- Acumant is now the reseller of Lasernet from Formpipe for the Indian and Middle East markets
- InEight’s December 2021 innovations facilitate construction 4.0 capital projects, tout compatibility with new integration partners
- SnapLogic automates the enterprise with flows, advanced API management, data integration, and connectivity capabilities
- Henry’s selects Adyen to power their unified commerce strategy
- Troops.ai Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Acumant is now the reseller of Lasernet from Formpipe for the Indian and Middle East markets
Microsoft partner Acumant has recently signed a partnership deal with software company Formpipe. Under the deal, Acumant will act as a reseller of Formpipe products, especially Lasernet, for the Middle East and Indian markets.
Acumant, which is primarily focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 services, will be selling Lasernet as an add-on solution for Dynamics. A document management system developed on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Lasernet lets users quickly create, distribute, and archive any format of document across their entire organizations, according to the companies.
“The reporting area in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations requires extensive development time when it comes to reporting document layouts,” said Tomas Bräne, Acument’s managing director. “We believe Lasernet will be able to make ERP management more convenient for our end-users.”